Pharmacy 90210 offers state-of-the-art compounding services.
What is compounding?
The profession of Compounding is the combination of an ageless art with the most up-to-date medical knowledge and state-of-the-art technology, which enables specially trained pharmacists to prepare customized medications to meet each patient’s specific needs.
Compounding is a fundamental component of the profession of pharmacy and was a standard means of providing prescription medications before drugs began to be produced in mass quantities by pharmaceutical manufacturers.
The demand for compounding pharmacies has significantly increased over the years as healthcare professionals and patients realize that the limited number of strengths and dosage forms that are commercially available do not meet the needs of many patients and that these patients often have a better response to a customized dosage form that is “just what the doctor ordered”.
Our compounding professionals can prepare:
- Unique dosage forms containing a customized dose of a medication for each individual
- Medications in dosage forms that are not commercially available, such as transdermal gels, troches, and lollipops, capsules, and more
- Medications free of allergy-causing excipients such as dyes, sugar, lactose, or alcohol
- Combinations of various compatible medications into a single dosage form for easier administration and improved compliance
- Medications that are not commercially available
- And much more
Call 310-777-2000 to learn more about our compounding services.